Saturday, February 4, 2012

02.04.12 - Omaha Snowpocalypse

It's been snowing here in Omaha since about midnight last night. It's the first true storm of the year and everyone in town is freaking the fuck out over it. When I was a kid I used to love to walk around after the first snow. Before anyone can scoop their driveways or shovel their sidewalks, trudging in snow up to your knees in an almost perfect silence while the entire world around you is covered in white. I was excited for this storm because Wise Owl and I are going to be working on more blog posts. Anyhoodle, here are a few pictures I took when Bebop and my boyfriend Cooper went for a walk around our neighborhood.
Cooper and Bebop


Kids were out sledding









Bebop kept wanting to smell everything

I pelted Cooper with a few snowballs
My two favorite guys
- Sly Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment