Friday, February 3, 2012

Let. Them. Eat. Cake.

I should start this post off by saying that Meghan and I both have dogs. Meghan has a 4 year old labradoodle named Bebop and I have a 1.5 year old mutt named Oliver.


guess who is who!
For Christmas Meghan got the dogs snazzy new bow ties and I decided to get the dogs something they could really celebrate with...

CAKE.

I had been to Three Dog Bakery  at Midtown Crossing previously and perused their selection of bakery treats for dogs, which look so good a human will want to eat them. I decided I would order the dogs a cake for their eating enjoyment, and our own enjoyment as spectators.


We gave each of the dogs one fourth of the cake and they chowed down. See photographic evidence:







The dogs loved it and it actually took them longer to eat the cake then we thought. I would absolutely order a cake for my dog again, on a special occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment