Monday, February 6, 2012

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Trying to fight that Monday fatigue? I know we are. Here are some links to help dispose of some of that weariness.

Seven signs you have a work spouse. Do you have one?


A little motivation for the start of your week. 30 things to start doing for yourself.


Andy Warhol's unseen polaroids.  I wish I could make a polaroid look this good. 

20 most beautiful book stores in the world, I want to go to each and every one of them.

I caught a portion of this interview on NPR this week and I thought it was so interesting to hear a piece of literature finally address the recent sensation with people who live with Asperger's disease.


So, I saw the trailer for this movie The Innkeepers last weekend when I went and saw Shame and it's the second trailer in two weeks that has entirely freaked me out due to seeing it on the big screen. Here's an interview with the director and while I probably won't see it, I guess there's part of me that will still be attracted to the rush of a horror films.


Wise Owl + Sly Fox will definitely be at this fun and free event, if you live in Omaha we hope to see you there
.

No comments:

Post a Comment