- It would be impossibly NOT to mention the Oscars. Our favorite part? The fashion, of course. You can see all the red carpet looks here.Wise Owl though both Michelle Williams and Milla Jovovich killed it in their looks. (Vulture)
- And if you missed the show, we have saved you the time googling. Here's a list of all of this year's Academy Award winners. (Vulture)
- Do yourself a favor and go visit Go Fug Yourself, critiques of celebrity fashion written by two hilarious ladies. This is a Wise Owl + Sly Fox favorite website that we both visit pretty much every day. We're not linking you to one particular post because every post is brilliant. They will be posting their critiques on the Oscars for the next few days.
- Moving away from the Oscars, but to an iconic movie star, Vanity Fair interviews Brigitte Bardot. This is a great article about how Ms. Bardot walked away from acting in order to campaign for animal rights.
- "I'm a no meat athlete" is an article about being both a vegetarian, and an athelete. While Wise Owl + Sly Fox won't be giving up meat anytime soon, we'd both like to focus on a mostly plant-based diet and this article give great inspiration on how to do so and stay healthy...and not just eat brownies cause they're meat-less. (Hello Giggles)
Monday, February 27, 2012
Web Wilderness / Branching Out
Well, folks, it's back to the daily grind. Trying to fight that Monday fatigue? I know we are. Here are some links to help dispose of some of that weariness.