Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WO + SF Gimme! Gimme! List

If there's anything that Wise Owl + Sly Fox are good at, it's shopping. Our Gimme! Gimme! list is a collection of items that if we had all of the money in the world, we would buy. 

This week's focus is Spring Fashion. As New York fashion week is finally completed, Wise Owl + Sly Fox take the best of the season and apply it to our every day wardrobes. To view any of the items below, click on the hyperlink in the caption of any picture.

Wise Owl's Picks - 

Green is my favorite color, and I love the cut of this Modcloth dress - $182.99

I can't say I'm into boating, but I love this nautical knot rope necklace. The neutral white and gold would go great with all the Spring brights! - $34

Another Etsy find (I love Etsy), this silver and aquamarine ring is GOR-GEOUS. I love the off-set stone - $145

I love this shade of green and the delicate flower pattern on the Carolinae Top from Anthropologie- $98

I know, I know, more jewelry. I've been looking for a neutral, but interesting, every day necklace, and I am super in love with this black tourmaline and quartz pendant. Find it at Omaha's own Goldsmith Silversmith! (And then give it to me.) $280


Sly Fox's Picks - 
This Laser Cut Bracelet is simple, yet very spring with the yellow color - $28
From a Great Local Shop - Pretty Good Things this headband is very adorable for Spring - $30
I don't usually like Toms Shoes, but these, while technically in their "Wedding" section of their website are too adorable, just like ballet shoes - $54
This Vintage Mint Chanel bag is totally out of my price range - $799 - but it's just so pretty for the season
Adorable Little Black Dress currently on sale for only $24! Pair it with any of the above to add a pop of color

No comments:

Post a Comment