We had a great weekend and now it's time to get back to work. Trying to fight that Monday fatigue? I know we are. Here are some links to help dispose of some of that weariness.
- Wise Owl will probably never stop loving the movie Titanic, I always have to stop and watch it when it's on TV. Check out this article and if it's too long for you, at least check out the photo gallery of the newest pictures researchers have recently been able to take. National Geographic
- Lordy, lordy, we all know Karl Lagerfeld is cuckoo bananas, a genius, but cuckoo. This article gives us a glimpse into a day of his life. Fashionista
- We've mentioned the movie Tiny Furniture a few times and the star and director of the film, Lena Dunham, has a new TV show "Girls" that airs on HBO on April 15th. This article talks about why "Girls" is like nothing else on TV. We can't wait to see it! Vulture
- Cute animal video of the day: A tiny cat and a large dog play fighting. Almost makes me want to get a cat. Almost. Huffington Post
- Okay, second cute animal video of the day. Meet Beyonce, who is possibly the smallest dog in the world! She's smaller than an iPhone and cute as a bug!
- Over this last weekend Sly Fox braved the pain to get a Henry Miller quote on her shoulder. The man is a visionary of beauty and the grotesque, he’s a drinker, a scoundrel, and he loves naked women. Here is a tour of his bathroom (NSFW). Flavorwire.com
- Arrested Development. That’s all we’re going to say. Whether you love it or hate it, we all have been promised future installments. The one piece missing? STEVE HOLT! Would you like to see him in the Arrested Development reboots? Buy a t-shirt here at savesteveholt.com
- There’s no doubt about it, we LOVE RuPaul’s Drag Race (we enact the 5 G’s constantly – Good God Get A Grip Girl). One of this season’s front runners was eliminated for mysterious reasons. Now Willam's throwin' shade at Chik-Fil-A! All we’re going to say is that we’ll miss that editor in queef, but understand RuPaul’s decision. AVClub.com
- This list of the 10 most unlikely couples in the music industry is hilarious. Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan?! What?! Flavorwire.com