Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WO + SF (Well Just SF) Gimme! Gimme! List

As Kerry is off doing very Parisian things, I'm stuck here in Omaha, biding my time and researching coastal living. Let's just say I have a lot of time on my hands. 


With all of this free time, I've been doing a lot of window shopping on the internet. It's really a sick habit to get into because I get so bummed out that I can't buy everything I want. It sounds infantile, but what can I say - I'm a very impatient woman. This week's Gimme! Gimme! list is from yours truly and takes a look at what I've been looking at now that summer is amongst us. 


First, wedges. I love wedges for summer because they are comfortable and they make me taller (always a plus). As someone who dates a man almost an entire foot taller than them - Cooper is 6" 3' and I'm 5" 5' - a stylish and comfortable high shoe is a necessity.
Summer Wedges


Summers in Omaha mean outdoor concerts. Both Kerry and I have gone to the past two Maha Music Festivals which is an all day event which matches big name acts like Spoon, Guided by Voices, and J. Mascis with local bands like The Mynabirds, Cursive, The Faint and The So-So Sailors. I'm not the kind of gal to pull on some short shorts, lay out a blanket, and hang out. Last year Cooper and I stopped at Target to get a pair of lawn chairs and we ended up getting one black and one red - very personalized for us - and set up shop on a grassy knoll. Here's the type of outfit I would wear to an outdoor concert where I know there's no chance of anyone moshing up against me and spilling their $8 Miller Highlife all over me. 


Outdoor Concert Chic


No comments:

Post a Comment