FRIDAY August 31
- Go out of your comfort zone and head to West Omaha to check out the newest restaurant, Bravo Cucina Italiana. The restaurant touts Roman-inspired Italian food at affordable prices.
- Have a few drinks at your favorite bar.
- Then head downtown to House of Loom for Noir, a night of goth/industrial/electronica that promises to be fun and different.
SATURDAY September 1
- If we are so inclined, we talked about hitting up Mantra to check out their brunch, which we are always looking for good brunches. They have $14 bottomless Mimosas. Enough said. TREAT YO' SELF
- This weekend Septemberfest is being held outside the Century Link Center and we are extremely interested in attending. It's only $4.00 admission and well, we've never seen an arm wrestling competition in person.
- Seriously, this is anti-labor weekend, so if you don't want to do a damn thing, give in to your laziness and give yourself a break.
SUNDAY September 2
- Since you probably don't have to work on Monday you can go out and do it all over again and use Monday to recuperate. These are always some of the most fun bar nights because SO many people are out and they just don't give a fuck
- A super fun event, LCD vs Daft Punk, is going on at House of Loom. Get your groove on to these great bands.
- If you don't feel like going out OUT, get together with some friends and have a barbecue or dinner party.
MONDAY September 3
- Alright, you probably want to start drinking clear fluids, and get to bed early.
- This day is a freebie! Use it to do something you've been meaning to do like start packing since you are moving soon, paint a room in your house, make that craft or recipe you've been wanting to make, etc. etc.