Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WO + SF Gimme! Gimme! List

Hey squirrel-friends. Can you believe it's Wednesday already? Geez, this week has gone by fast. I think I can speak for Kerry when I say it's been quite productive. Both of us have been insanely swamped at our day jobs, but that doesn't mean we don't know how to take a break and relax in our off-hours. I've been hitting up Omaha's bar patios like it's my job (oh god, how I wish it was) and Kerry's preparing for a move into a home all to her own - well, Oliver will be there too of course. 

Moving can be incredibly stressful. As someone who has moved, I don't know, like eight times in the last six years it can be a certified pain in your ass. The silver lining to the dreaded shlepping of your personal items from one home to another is that you can redecorate! This week, we decided to stay positive and focus on fresh items for the home. 

Wise Owl Picks - 

Sly Fox Picks - 


Fresh Home

1 comment: