Monday, September 3, 2012

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Man it feels great not to be at work today. Could we use another day off? Absolutely. I feel like I barely got anything done this weekend. Life just gets so busy sometimes it's difficult to find the time to really sit down with yourself and ask what it is you want and then think about how to go out there and achieve it. This drowsy gray weather today is actually pretty perfect. I've been sitting here in my living room, with the dog at my feet watching Real Housewives of whatever and just unwinding. 

So sorry for the late post today, but you know, better late than never. We hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!!
  • I meant to do some baking or something this weekend. I didn't get around to it, but I'll tackle making these cookies this week. 
  • LOVE this list of the top 200 albums which came out between 1996-2011. So many classics and memories. 
  • They say don't judge a book by it's cover, but in this case we disagree. 
  • There is some super great music found on this collection of your favorite musicians favorite records. Definitely stop and read why Flea loves the music of Nick Cave.
  • These pictures from Iceland are both stunningly beautiful and indicative of how we ignore the repercussions of how we treat our environments. 
  • I've already posted on  how much I adore Alfred Hitchcock. HBO is making a movie about he and Tippi Hedren's strenuous relationship. Watch the trailer here.
  • Download the new The Darkness track here for free. Sound a lot like Queen to anyone else? No complaints here.
Aren't these guys adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment