Friday, September 28, 2012

Wind Down / Wound Up

Well, well, well, my friends, I can't believe another weekend has rolled around so quickly. This has all happened before and it will all happen again. Our posts this week have been a little lacking because I didn't have internet for a few days when I moved. Let me tell you, I got a lot done in those few days too. This weekend I hope to do some more putting together of my new place in addition to enjoying all that Omaha has to offer. While the work week winds down, WO + SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend!

FRIDAY September 28
SATURDAY September 29
  • The cutest little town, Brownville, is having it's annual Fall Flea Market, Rail Fair, and Arts and Crafts Show.  If you're not familiar with Brownville, NE we visited earlier in the summer to hit up The Antiquarium, the book store that used to inhabit the Old Market. We also drank some wine at the local vineyard Whisky Run Creek. The Flea Market has antiques, crafts, and food and is located in Brownville's adorable "downtown" area. It's only about an hour away and a great way to get out of town while the weather is still so nice.
  • Grab your partner and do-si-do, this weekend is River City Roundup down at the Century Link Center. Pull on our boots, strap on that belt buckle, and top it off with a hat and head down for some rodeo fun. I had no idea until I went to the website, but this event is the world's second largest rodeo which seems INSANE to me! In addition to the rode is a stock-show and the Douglas County fair.
  • As you may already know, the Huskers are playing Wisconsin at home at 7 PM. The game is on ABC. This is perfect for a little game-watching party.
SUNDAY September 30

No comments:

Post a Comment