FRIDAY October 26
- We are starting the night off with tacos and margs at Cali Taco. Believe it or not, I have never actually been there.
- Some great bands are playing tonight at Slowdown: Dead Wave, Surfer Rose (Pixies cover band), and Fear of Ghosts (The Cure cover band). Costumes are encouraged!
- One of our favorite bars, Krug Park, is hosting a Halloween party.
- Boogie down in your costume at House of Loom for Boo Goo.
SATURDAY October 27
- The Slowdown continues raging with Freaks Of The Night, a costume and dance party. If anything, go to see Plack Blague, a very appropriate act for Halloween!
- Esoteric Velvet is hosting a holiday trunk show. Yes, please, we want to go look at jewelry.
- Uh, we just discovered that the Frenchee of the month at B & G Tasty Foods is bacon, egg, and cheese. We love breakfast at any time of day and definitely need to get one of these before the month is over.
- They got what you want, they got what you need: the Just For Her Expo claims that it "combines everything women want and need under one roof for 3 exciting days of shopping, pampering, fun, and learning everything they need to know". This is being held at the Century Link Center and I'm kiiind of interested.
- Jake's is hosting a pumpkin carving party whilst screening It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Mix some good old fashioned fun with a mixed drink.
- If you aren't tired yet, go check out Cursive and Minus The Bear, also at The Slowdown.
Have a fun and safe weekend, kids! And to get you even more pumped for the festivities we leave you with our favorite holiday jam: