Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sharing Thanks

Even though I'm thankful for these things EVERY day, sometimes it's nice to just sit down and reflect. Today, I just wanted to share some of the things I'm thankful for, the things that make my life truly great.



1.) My family. All of 'em. My parents who have never been anything but supportive. My brother who is hilarious and who is truly caring, but shh, I didn't tell you that. My Memere, who is the sweetest woman in the world and who has shown me that even she at 80 could make a huge life change, so I shouldn't be too worried about it 25. :) ALL of my extended family who I spent my life growing up with.


2.) Oliver. This asshole just chewed up one of my slippers while I was in the shower, but I can't even stay mad at him for more than 30 seconds. I am such a sucker. He is my cuddle pup and brings joy to my life every single day. 


3.) Meghan. I can't believe we've been doing this blog for getting close to a year! Working on this blog has definitely brought us closer together. This girl has always been there for me even after I have done some stupid shit. I couldn't ask for a better friend. 

4.) My job. I have a job that challenges me and doesn't bore me to death. I have a job that compensates me well so that I can do cool things like go to Paris. I have a job that I kind of stumbled into, which is pretty much how I come across most good things in my life.


I hope everyone has a chance to think of a few things they are grateful for on this day as well as stuff themselves silly with food!



No comments:

Post a Comment