FRIDAY November 16
- Get your freak on. Show your best moves at House of Loom's Booty Camp. Bonus for the ladies: it's free for you!
- Get your poem on. The Strange Machine Reading Series hosts its 12th reading on Friday at Aromas Coffeehouse.
- Get your rock on. (See where I'm going with this?) The Sons, North of Grand, and Chromafrost are playing at O'Leavers.
SATURDAY November 17
- SPANKSGIVING 2K12!!!!! Do you do any sort of Thanksgiving gathering with your friends? (Friendsgiving, if you will.) If not, it's never too late to throw something together! If you don't have time to make a turkey, you could always do appetizers and pie with seasonal drinks.
- There is a Husker game, which I am painfully aware of due to boys not wanting to participate in Spanksgiving for fear of missing the game. Don't worry, we pushed back the time. So if you like the Huskers, I guess watch the game. I don't know who they are playing and I'm not going to strain myself by looking it up.
- There is a great show tonight at The Slowdown. The Mynabirds headline and are supported by The So-So Sailors, and Deleted Scenes.
SUNDAY November 18
- The day after I holiday is always a little bit of a recovery day. I personally like lay around watching tv, never getting dressed all day, and eat left overs. But that's just me.
- On Sundays, Krug Park has $1 off Bloody Marys and $3 Mimosas. PLUS Lot 2 next door will deliver brunch over to Krug up until 2 PM! Treat yo self!