Friday, November 16, 2012

Wind Down / Wound Up

I'm going to say that it is officially the start of the holidays. Spanksgiving weekend is finally here and I am extremely excited to have our friends over to my home for a huge meal and copious amounts of wine. I'm pretty sure I will be spending my Friday making pies and stuffing and doing some last minute cleaning, but I may sneak out for a drink or three. While WO+SF celebrates the spirit of Spanksgiving with our friends, we hope you too have time to show thanks for your friends too. As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for Spanksgiving weekend!

FRIDAY November 16

SATURDAY November 17
  • SPANKSGIVING 2K12!!!!! Do you do any sort of Thanksgiving gathering with your friends? (Friendsgiving, if you will.) If not, it's never too late to throw something together! If you don't have time to make a turkey, you could always do appetizers and pie with seasonal drinks.
  • There is a Husker game, which I am painfully aware of due to boys not wanting to participate in Spanksgiving for fear of missing the game. Don't worry, we pushed back the time. So if you like the Huskers, I guess watch the game. I don't know who they are playing and I'm not going to strain myself by looking it up.
  • There is a great show tonight at The Slowdown. The Mynabirds headline and are supported by The So-So Sailors, and Deleted Scenes.

SUNDAY November 18
  • The day after I holiday is always a little bit of a recovery day. I personally like lay around watching tv, never getting dressed all day, and eat left overs. But that's just me.
  • On Sundays, Krug Park has $1 off Bloody Marys and $3 Mimosas. PLUS Lot 2 next door will deliver brunch over to Krug up until 2 PM! Treat yo self!

No comments:

Post a Comment