Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Jams #3

I have to say it's been a very productive morning/early afternoon. Even better, I've cleared my schedule for the afternoon so I can just sit outside, maybe with a cocktail in hand, while reading a book. Days like today should not be wasted and I plan on squeezing every deliciously leisurely moment out of it. 



John Cale - "I Want to Talk 2 U"

For those of you who aren't familiar, John Cale is of Velvet Underground fame. This is his latest single, and I can't say that I totally hate it, but I'm not totally in love with it either. It kind of reminds me of the more indie 90's music I used to listen to, which isn't a bad thing because there's nothing I love more than  revisiting the Cruel Intentions or Romeo + Juliet soundtracks.



Pale Young Gentlemen - "Clap Your Hands" 

There's nothing quite like a good sing-along pub song. Mixing Man Man and Devotchka this is definitely a toe tapper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment