Monday, February 4, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

It's Monday, I'm tired, hence the late post. I've said it once and I'll say it again, the weekend just isn't long enough. Though we did pack in a lot of activities such as hanging listening to doo-wop with Cooper's family, making pizza in celebration of our one year blogiversary, DJ dancing at O'Leaver's, a nice quiet nightcap at Brother's, and zero errands. Yep, we definitely popped out our heads like Punxsutawney Phil and decided it was time to come out of hibernation. 

Anyways, you survived another Monday and that should be commended with some internet links. Congratulations! 
  • Recently, I saw an article about how easy it was to regrow chives and with the amount of chives we go through in this household I thought it was worth testing out. It totally works! And it works pretty damn fast. Conserve your money and the environment by regrowing your food. Here are 17 other items you an regrow in your home. 
  • I didn't watch the Superbowl yesterday because I was too busy singing and drinking at a karaoke party. In case your in the same boat, here are the 9 best gif's from Beyonce's halftime show. 
  • 30 Rock is officially done. That makes us incredibly sad. But there was some great internet posts marking the end of the series that made the entire process a little more bearable.  We'll always miss you Liz Lemon. 
  • Speaking of funny ladies, I'm really digging Barney's curated collections from the likes of Leslie Mann and Aubrey Plaza. 
  • We're not too far away from the Oscar's and I've always secretly wanted to throw a big party with copious food, drink and maybe some bets placed on category outcomes. I just got some very convincing inspiration to do it this year here
  • These Charles Bukowski book covers are perfection. 
  • Stain glass accessories? Yes, please
  • I want the Fire Walk With Me poster so bad
SO I broke down this weekend and downloaded Vine, a free video app which definitely still has some bugs to be fixed but overall the concept it pretty neat. You can create short, looping videos and I have to say there is some pretty sweet stuff out there. Here's a video I took of Bebop begging for a bite of Cooper's Zio's pizza slice. If you decide to hop on Vine you can find me by searching meghan francis (I guess Vine doesn't have user names? Or it does and I just don't see it?!)

video

No comments:

Post a Comment