Monday, February 25, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

The cold weather is starting to make me super grumpy. I have been enjoying spending more time at home working on some new projects, but I long for the days when you don't have to lug around a winter coat or wear crappy flat boots because you're too worried about falling in a massive snow pile. WHERE ARE YOU WARM WEATHER?! PLEASE COME BACK. I swear I'll be especially nice to you this time. 

On top of it all, it's Monday again. So in case you want to ease yourself into the workweek, here is some internet linkage to help you pass the time. 
  • As English majors, and women, we will get behind anything Jane Austen. Sure we love the drama, the tragedy, the comeuppance of villainous characters, but most of all we flock to her stories because they teach us so much about love and relationships. 
  • This is a really interesting study which help explains why straight women and gay men get along so well. Reading articles like this makes me wish I would have done more with my Communications Studies degree...
  • I've been spending a lot of time recently drawing fonts, but don't worry, they aren't fonts like this
  • Speaking of which, here are two fonts I made this weekend, you can download them for free.
  • I could spend hours looking at hilarious stuff on this site. 
  • These lights are soooo neat. 
  • Print this out and keep it on your fridge. 
  • I want to live here immediately!
  • This outfit is adorable. 
  • Gorgeous
  • Looking for the best Mac n' Cheese in town? Here's a rundown of where to go. 
Here's a shot of the amazing chili Cooper had ready by the time I got home on Thursday in anticipation for 2013's Snowpocalypse. It was equally delicious as it was spicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment