Sunday, March 24, 2013

Saturday (Sunday) Jams #11

Sorry for the lack of weekend posts as of late. These last few weeks have been exhausting and this fucking weather hasn't helped much either. I desperately need a change of scenery, and luckily by this time next week I'll get it. We're heading to Denver to see Nick Cave which means that I'm on the look-out for some new music to help fill the 8 hour drive.



STRFKR - "Beach Monster"
I'm picking this jam today because this band is actually going to be in our fine city tonight and you can check out the show for only $15! BE THERE



Four Non-Blondes - "What's Up?"
So my friend and I sang this around 1:30 am last night at O'Leaver's and I have to say, we killed it. I remember when this song came out in the 90's and we were all confused by Linda Perry and those hats.  Regardless, then and now, it's a pretty great jam to sing in your car or while cleaning your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment