FRIDAY April 26
- Spring weather means one thing: BASEBALL. See hometown teams, Creighton and NU, match up at TD Ameritrade Park.
- Bonus: After the ball game, hit up all the NoDo bars!
- Dear god, my favorite Bugs Bunny and Michael Jordan movie, Space Jam, is the midnight movie at the Dundee Theatre. I want to go to this and be the obnoxious person that sits there quoting the entire movie.
- I have a feeling our favorite porch at the Rose and Crown will be hoppin' tonight. It has been too long, far too long, old friend.
- Check out some local art, poetry, and music at Greengo tonight.
- If you are looking for even more poetry, hit up the Petshop in Benson for their monthly reading series.
- BONUS: After the reading, hit up the copious bars in B-town.
- Whoa! It's Arbor day! If you feel like taking a little drive, head down to Nebraska City for their annual Arbor Day Festival.
- My friend Abby invited me over for a little camp fire action which I am way excited about. This is the perfect weather because it's still getting chilly in the evening, but not so chilly that a little fire pit can't warm you up. If you have a fire pit or know someone who does, make an evening out of it with drinks, dinner, and s'mores!
- Drag Queens on a Sunday, you say? Sure, why not? Head to the Sweatshop for a Speakeasy Drag Show & Murdery Mystery.
- Fire up that grill and make a nice dinner and eat it out on your deck!
Enjoy this gem and have a great weekend!