Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Jams #14

Happy Record Store Day y'all! If you didn't make it out today then you should do two things:
  1. Listen to the below jams 
  2. Come to the Noah's Ark Was a Spaceship show tonight. 
And that's it! Your musical commitment for the weekend will be complete!



Noah's Ark Was a Spaceship - "Caucasian Meditation"
These guys bring so much energy to their music, it's so much fun. 



The Stooges - "I Want to Be Your Dog"
This song came on my Pandora station this week and I forgot how devilishly sinister listening to it makes you feel. Pretty awesome right? Remember when it was best used here?


The Misfits - "London Dungeon"
Bonus round for The Misfits because I heard this song this week and it reminded me why I liked The Misfits in the first place (other than it always playing at Brother's Lounge)

No comments:

Post a Comment