Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Jams #18

Is anyone else stoked about these thunderstorms we're allegedly supposed to get this weekend? I know I shouldn't love the humidity, but there's just something about the first few warm rains of the year. Here's hoping we get a balance of both sun and rain because there is definitely some outdoor hanging that needs to be had. So catch some porch action this weekend whilst listening to these songs -



The Polyphonic Spree - "You Don't Know Me"
I've never been a huge Polyphonic Spree fan but, to pull a Bob Boilen, I can respect a 18 piece band who tours as a 18 piece band because you know they must just love making music, because no one's getting paid shit. This latest song is so reminiscent of Our Lady Peace (trust me, you'll want to watch that video). 


Akron/Family – “Sand Talk”
This song is just plain badass. Sometimes I forget how much I love Akron/Family. They're such a fun band to listen to on a Saturday morning to get your mind moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment