Monday, May 6, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Man, as nice as it was outside today I just couldn't seem to find a set pace in my day. Even now as I'm sitting here, my mind is just ZZZzzzzz. So I'm going to keep it short and sweet today. If you've had a day like mine, then sit back and relax with some of these internet findings - 
  • This is an amazing guide to all of the great films coming out this summer. On my list of must sees is: The Iceman; The Great Gatsby; The English Teacher; Frances Ha; Before Midnight; The East; Now You See Me; Violet & Daisy; The Internship; Much Ado About Nothing; maaaaybe The Bling Ring  I mean practically all of them!
  • You guys there's footage of Reese Witherspoon getting arrested and it's awesome. PS I had no idea those dash cameras were so high quality. 
  • Watch this awesome tour diary from The Mynabirds. 
  • RDJ I LOVE YOU
  • I ordered this online and I'm super excited for it to arrive. When I lived in Lincoln I used to bike everywhere and I loved it. Sure, on 90 degree days you feel like your skin is going to slide off, but I swear it's one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself. With bike lanes now leading from Leavenworth all the way downtown, I'm planning on using my new device to capture our fair city and I'll be sure to share the results. 
  • Thank you Tina Fey for giving us all of this, and especially for Glenn Coco. You go Glen Coco. 
  • How excited are all of you for the Arrested Development premier?! 
  • I had no idea Marilyn Monroe practiced yoga...
  • Squee!!
  • I'm sure you guys have seen this by now, but it's just SO amazing. 
I know this is a little late notice, but if you don't have plans tonight, there's a FREE show at Pageturner's featuring my one and only main squeeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment