Let's pretend we found a time machine and decided to take it back to Monday, yes yesterday. Because Mondays are so awesome. If we were to time travel back just one day I would recommend you go out and enjoy the weather. I, personally, would also have chosen not to go to O'Leaver's (eh, let's be honest, I still would have gone). Finally, on the list of things you could do if you found a time machine and went back to yesterday, you could have read this post. So let's pretend all of that happened and here's your weekly links -
- Last Wednesday, I couldn't believe it when I went onto Google and saw the Google Doodle for the day. It's probably my favorite thing ever. Seriously.
- I love Jenna Lyons of J. Crew fame. She's got that tomboy style down to a tee (literally). Ever wanted to follow her around for 24 hours? I got you covered.
- I'm sure you've already watched this, but Jimmy Fallon and John Krasinski pulled a RuPaul's Drag Race and engaged in a lip-synch off. It was all pretty adorable.
- Watching children try foods for the first time in slow motion is about the cutest thing that's ever happened.
- Like we needed another reason to patron the church of Jennifer Lawrence
- Summer inspiration
- New favorite Tumblr page
- This woman rules
A present arrived last weekend: