Monday, May 20, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Oh, dear Monday, you have arrived too soon. But guess what, we won't be meeting so soon next week (thank God for Memorial day!). Don't you ever wish you still had summers off? Then you could leisurely sit on your porch with a book, a big glass of lemonade and the summer breeze. It's been so exciting thinking about everything we want to do this summer. Outdoor concerts, late nights on bar patios, biking more, and of course hosting BBQ's are all on our list of must-do's. I know today is going to bring us mostly thunder storms, which just happens to be one of my favorite pre-summer happenings.  So as you sit in your office, watching the grey day and starting to nod off, distract yourself with these internet links. 
  • This tutorial is genius. I'm still not entirely sold on the idea of blue eyeshadow, it just seems even harder to pull off if you have blue eyes, but this seems doable. 
  • Pretty people really shouldn't comment on things like using the term "slut". Just stop
  • OMG I could spend hours on this site dedicated to the reoccurring jokes in Arrested Development. How excited are you guys to watch it this weekend?!
  • Well, here's my summer reading list
  • Who knew our university was spending so much time and money on pot. This may be my favorite article I found this week.
  • Ugh, sometimes I wish I could go back and live in the 90's
  • I'm dying over these designs. So adorable.
  • I LOVE Rooney Mara
  • Downton Diddy, 'nuff said. 
  • Omaha represent!

Spent the better part of Sunday looking at signs from the Middle Ages. Clockwise from the top left we have Brimstone, Arsenic, Unity and Hermes. It's nerdy, but I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment