Friday, May 17, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

After weeks and weeks of longing and the weather either being too cold, and then too hot, I can officially announce that it is porch weather! Wednesday night Meghan and I sat outside on my deck all night while the dogs played in the yard and... ate grass. This weekend's forecast promises that it will remain just as nice all weekend and we can't wait! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend!

FRIDAY May 17
  • I am a nerd so I have to admit I will definitely be seeing Star Trek Into Darkness in the theatres. Probably with my mom because Meghan made a disgusted face when I mentioned this movie.
  • Apparently it's a movie weekend. Film Streams is showing an oldie (ish) but a goodie: The Squid and the Whale. I saw this movie at the The Ross when I was in college and it just brings me back...
  • The Bancroft Street Market is having a "bicycle fashion show". We're not exactly sure what all it entails but our good friend is "modeling" (!!?!!) in the show, so gotta go!
SATURDAY May 18
SUNDAY May 19

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment