- So Sex and the City turned 15 this past week and we've had a lot of fun looking at all the posts honoring its anniversary. Refinery29 listed the best SATC moments, while E! compiled some of the Carrie Bradshaw's best outfits.
- This is too good! Brian Williams performs "Regulate" by Warren G.
- Here's something different, Neko Case has released a trailer for her new album. We love us some Neko and predict that album trailers will become the new thing..
- Every wondered what your can of soup looks like cut in half? You can stop wondering now. Check out these photographs of some of your favorite foods cut in half.
- This girl wrote all about trying Gwyneth Paltrow's diet based on her new book. The good news is that it works, the bad news is that you can never go off of it. This is a hilarious read.
- You may have noticed we are a little obsessed with RuPaul's Drag Race. This article explores what makes drag queens so endearing.
- As dog owners we often wish we knew what was going on in our dog's minds. This article sheds some light on what emotions dogs experience, and which emotions they don't.
- I am loving this striped tablecloth DIY on Oh Happy Day. I might have to try and make one to use when I have some ladies over for wine and cheese this weekend.
- Two women who spent two years living in the Biosphere Dome doing research describe their experiences in this short documentary.
- I have watched this video of a cockatoo dancing to Daft Punk multiple times now.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Web Wilderness / Branching Out
Ah dear weekend, parting is such sweet sorrow. Yet again Monday is upon us. Funny how that keeps happening... While Meghan was off visiting family and, more importantly, the great land of Ikea, I stayed in Omaha with the pups. Unfortunately, the rain pretty much kept us inside but it wasn't too bad having two cuties follow me around and watch my every move and fight for attention. So we, along with thousands of others, begrudgingly return to work this Monday morning. If you are looking for a little something to help you stall before you have to start up work again, here are some links to help you out.