Friday, June 7, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

This weekend Meghan is heading north to go visit some family in Minneapolis. I'll be dog-sitting Bebop and I'm sure the two dogs will have a grand time wearing each other out every day. I'll probably be sticking close to home to keep an eye on the pups, but that doesn't mean you all can't enjoy this great Omaha weekend, and I might have to sneak out for an hour or two myself. As usual, we've gathered a whole list of fun things for you to do this weekend. As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend!

FRIDAY June 7

SATURDAY June 8
  • I can not believe it's already time for the Summer Arts Festival! This is one of my favorite events of the summer and gets bigger and bigger every year. Though I may not actually purchase too much at the show, it's always fun to look! Festival runs Friday through Sunday. 
  • Beer not your thing? Prefer to drink the nectar of the gods instead? (That's wine, by the way.) Check out the Village Pointe Wine Festival presented by Brix, happening both Friday and Saturday.
  • I am INCREDIBLY excited about the new exhibit that opens at the Joslyn today. Renoir to Chagall: Paris and the Allure of Color has amazing art work depicting the City of Light from the impressionists.
  • Get some delicious Italian grub at the annual Santa Lucia Festival, taking place at the Lewis and Clark Landing.
SUNDAY June 9
  • I think we're all gonna need a little break after our busy Friday and Saturdays. It's the perfect day to head to the Farmer's Market and get your grocery shopping done, hit up brunch at your favorite place, and sleep in! I predict I will be doing at least one, if not all, of those things.  

P.S. - This is what I'll be watching all weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment