Friday, June 14, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

Okay, I feel like it's finally starting to feel like summer for real. This weekend we're having our best squirrel friends over for a little wine and cheese night. I'm excited to entertain at my little house and finally use my lovely backyard. I'll be making my grandma's brie en croute recipe and we're going shopping at the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning for some local cheese, bread, and other little goodies for some cheese boards. We'll be sure to post all about it next week! Besides for our fabulous party, there are tons of other things going on in Omaha and we've listed some of them to help you plan your weekends. As teh work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend!

FRIDAY June 14
  • You can find us at O'Leavers to watch Meghan's main squeeze Cooper Lakota Moon open for Cowboy Indian Bear and Hospital Ships. For only 5 bucks, this show's a steal!
  • The College World Series starts today with a special concert to kick it all off with O.A.R
  • I discovered Before Sunset and Before Sunrise in high school and my girlfriends and I watched them both many, many times. So I am really excited that Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke have reunited once again for Before Midnight. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere in Omaha that is showing it, but if you want to make a little road trip out of it, The Ross in Lincoln is showing it starting tonight!
SATURDAY June 15
SUNDAY June 16
  • Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! Take the day to do something with your dad. Hit the links, drink a bud, grill some meat. You know, dad stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment