Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

Phew, it's been a long, hot week. That's okay though, because after this weekend comes a long holiday weekend, which I'm greatly looking forward to. Every week, we find the coolest things to do in Omaha and list them for your here to help you plan your weekends. This week is no different! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend!


FRIDAY June 28
SATURDAY June 29
  •  Ever listen to video game music just for fun? Like, when  you're not even playing video games. If you do,  you will probably want to attend Video Games Live at the Ralston arena tonight. Musicians perform video game music along with video, and it actually sounds pretty cool.
  • Movies are the perfect summer activity because you can sit in a cool, dark room for several hours and escape the heat, whilst also being entertained. I know this has been out for a few weeks now, but I really want to see Sofia Coppola's new film, "Bling Ring".
  • I LOVE Thai food. Both Meghan and I have been wanting to try Salween Thai, which is pretty much between our two houses, and this OWH article just makes me want to try it even more. I might have to treat myself...
SUNDAY June 30

No comments:

Post a Comment