Monday, July 22, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Shall I try to feign excitement for the beginning of yet another work-week? Would that make you feel better? Ok. Huzza! It's Monday! Grab your cup of coffee and let's kick this week's ass! Take that the next 40 work hours!

Ugh, that was exhausting. Now that we've got that enthusiasm out of our systems, let's reward ourselves with the following internet findings and promise to get back to work in 20 minutes - 
  • I don't even remember how I came across Annette Kellerman, but did you know she single handedly changed bathing suit standards? Just a fun summer fact. 
  • Oh, Diane von Furstenberg, you are an American designing treasure. I always wish I was bold enough to pull off more patterns. To power clash and own it. Especially when I see the beauty that is this
  • We were Lincoln residents for four years in college and back then the music scene was a little limited (but we still love you Shithook). The recent sensation to be a musician/bar owner has spread to Lincoln with the opening of Vega, a new venue owned by some established Lincoln artists. Looks like we're all about to spend more weekends in Lincoln.
  • I have pretty weird handwriting because I used to be a lefty, but then public school made me a righty in first grade. I think this explanation of handwriting relating to your personality type is pretty spot on though. 
  • Did you hear about Carly-Rae Jepsen's utter fail when she pitched the first ball at the Tampa Bay Rays game? This is pretty much the exact opposite of that. 
  • Ever since I was a kid, I have been surrounded by car nuts. My dad, my brothers, they've all made me appreciate the beauty that is a cool car. There are some especially iconic cars in film which were paid tribute to here (I'm a little surprised Bullitt is missing though). 
  • YOU GUYS I TOTALLY FORGOT THIS MOVIE EXISTED AND I GOT UNCONTROLLABLY EXCITED WHEN I FOUND IT. 
  • Who wants to pay to stay here for a night? I'm seriously asking because I think this place is adorable.
  • Well these are just beautiful. 

Bebop has been burping in front of us a lot more lately, and I'd like to attest that to the amount of times we burp in front of his (also we might praise him when his are especially loud). What can I say? Like mother, like doggie. 

video


No comments:

Post a Comment