FRIDAY July 5
- Another months means another Benson First Friday! Drink specials, food specials, art, live music and more are all goin down. Check out the Facebook event for more specifics.
- Stories We Tell opens at Film Streams. This documentary interviews different members of a family an explores how differently they remember the past.
- No matter what part of the city you live in, there is most likely a Farmer's Market close. Hit up the market at Village Pointe, Benson, or the Old Market!
- The long awaited Benson Brewery is open! It's awesome that these delicous, locally owned restaurants keep popping up in Benson. Now we need to do something about the parking situation...
- Get a glimpse of the 1920's at a Speakeasy! This event at the Apollon will feature poetry and classic cocktails. Count us in.
- If you're looking for something a little different to spice up your Sunday night, House of Loom hosts Salsa Night every Sunday. They even start off the night with free lessons for those of us who have no idea what they're doing (me).