Tuesday, August 6, 2013

B.B.B. (Benson Birthday Bash)

This past Tuesday we rang in Kerry's birthday at Krug Park. I was pretty pleased with my gift giving abilities this year, this R. Kelly inspired apron is probably one of the more hilarious things I've seen in a long time. I knew it was perfect for Kerry from the countless times she's sang this song and got it stuck in my own head. Here's hoping the presence of R. Kelly in the kitchen only improves Kerry's already stellar cooking skills and that it won't stay trapped in the closet (OH YEAH, I went there). 

Here are a few shots from the night. We'll admit, going to Benson on the weekends always seems to turn into a cluster-fuck. Quite honestly, it turns into a drunken hot-mess. So if you want to fully enjoy everything Krug has to offer, we suggest dropping by on a weeknight, and don't forget they are open Saturday and Sunday starting at noon - get your day drink on!




No comments:

Post a Comment