Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Jams #29

Huzza for the weekend! This Saturday I'm off for a little trip down to Kansas City to see some old friends (and shop at H&M, even though they just opened their online store). While I have a special playlist for my drive down there - my friend and I already agreed to exclusively listen to Kanye because while he's a controversial artist, he's still pretty fucking amazing - here are a couple of other jams to set your Saturday. 


Beirut - "Postcards from Italy"
This song wants me to jump in a small European car and drive on a coast somewhere and I'd wear a long scarf over my hair that would wave in the wind as I navigated around tight curved roads.



Gauntlet Hair - "Bad Apple"
This is the kind of song that sends my new wave heart a-flutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment