Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Jams #31

Well, this weekend I'm left to my own devices while Cooper's off camping for a bachelor party. I'm going to stretch out so much in my bed tonight, I may even kick Bebop out for the night too. Today was spent taking a break from everything. I've been going pretty hard at things lately so the time alone to relax was welcomed. On the menu tonight is nothing because I'm going to enjoy the sweet solitude as long as possible. 



Fuck Buttons - "The Red Wing"
Over these past couple of weeks I've felt like a worker drone just plugging away to get tasks done. Sometimes it's excruciating to be that focused and stressed. I found this song this week and while it's a bit on the heavier side, it pretty much sums up how I have been feeling recently. 



Shigeto - "No Better Time Than Now"
I've giving a run at liking noise music and so far it's going pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment