Monday, August 19, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

If the fact that I already wish it was the weekend again is any indication how my week is going to go, this is going to be a rough one. Summer, I used to love you for your leisurely expectations but the older I get, the quicker you pass me by. And that's a huge bummer. Though I am excited for the prospect of fall, I can only hope this life thing slows down a bit because I'm starting to feel a little buried. Anyways, we should be thankful that we survived another Monday. Here are a few internet rewards for making it through. 
  • YOU GUYS SPACE JAM IS PLAYING AT MIDTOWN CROSSING IN ABOUT HALF AN HOUR. SEE YOU THERE. 
  • One of my best friend's celebrated her birthday last week and I'm really sad I didn't find these in time to send to her as a gift. She's one of the reasons I love dogs so much and her dedication to helping them through volunteer and foster work at Austin Pets Alive. If you like dogs as much as we do, then feel free to donate to a great cause here
  • I've always joked to Kerry that she should attend Omaha Public Library's speed dating events and she's always scoffed at the idea. Maybe now she'll listen to me
  • So, one time I was hungover in college I ended up watching Over Her Dead Body like five times over two days. I was a woman obsessed with a horrible movie. The reason I fell so head over heels was because 1) Paul Rudd will always be adorable; and 2) Lake Bell. Luckily, Lake Bell is much more than "that actress from Over Her Dead Body", in fact she's pretty fantastic
  • For your streaming pleasure this week. 
  • If you're not busy tomorrow night then you should definitely check this out. 
  • I wish this was for real. 
Here's a sneak peek at the trip we took to Fremont, NE the past weekend to camp. This liquor store was just bizarre. That sign over the door says, "I drink water to surprise my liver". Oh, Eastern Nebraska.


No comments:

Post a Comment