Monday, August 12, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Returning from a such a fun weekend out of town is going to make today especially difficult. That being said I'm going to keep this intro short and sweet. Trying to fight those Monday blues? Wish that you could work next to a lake all day? Me too. Let's fend off those negative vibes with these internet distractions -
  • THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE. I really need to work on my high kicks and spinning abilities.
  • Around these parts we love The Office. Here's an interesting look at what could have been. I must say that I think everything turned out for the best. 
  • This week I'm investing in tickets to this. It's a week before my birthday and after our awesome trip this weekend, I'm definitely looking forward to spending more time in KC. 
  • Uh, I need to book one of these immediately, if not sooner. 
  • I'm dying looking at these. Photographs are seriously my favorite things in the world. 
  • Shorts are my favorite casual look for summer. And for those of you who think you can't be taken seriously in shorts, I'll direct your judgements here
  • These social media rules should be better enforced. I am surprised there isn't a rule here about the ratio of people posting about themselves vs. their children. 
  • I might be a little OCD. I love when things are in order. When everything has its right place. As a result, I appreciate things like this that are symmetrical, detailed, and that show the beauty in everyday life. 
  • Ha! This is hilarious! 
  • The lost art of J Woww. Who knew. Would be nice if she represented this side of herself more. 
  • Excited to see this movie when it comes out. I hope Filmstreams will show it. 
  • This is easily the creepiest and most interesting thing I've seen in a LONG time. 





^^This is why summer is so beautiful to me. When we were driving down to Kansas City there was the tiniest sliver of a moon. There's something very liberating about being out on the open road. With the right friends and the right music, that carefree teenage feeling reignites inside of you and you feel like you'll live forever^^

No comments:

Post a Comment