Monday, August 26, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Well weekend, you were fun, per usual. I'm looking forward to a quieter week than last. I went out every night last week like an idiot and now I feel like it's time to chill the fuck out and reboot. Summer, I wish I could bottle you up and break you out whenever I'm feeling a lonely for a warm, sunshine-y day. Alas, we can't have it all. So these next few weeks I will slowly drink you in summer and be sure to stop and remember every moment - the way the air smells, the sweat on the back of my neck, the sound of the breeze rolling through the trees. 

Anyways, it's back to being Monday, so here are some internet links to keep you distracted until you're ready to tackle all those emails in your inbox. 

  • I, unfortunately, did not watch the VMA's last night, however Refinery 29 did me the favor of collecting these top 15 VMA performances. That "I'm a Slave 4 U" performance will always be my favorite.
  • A day in the life of Valentino anyone? 
  • We've obviously figured out our power animals. In case you haven't - take this quiz. 
  • I went and watched Space Jam last Monday night in Midtown Crossing and it was amazing (Go there tonight for their last outdoor movie. It's ET y'all). How did I forget that Bill Murray was in that movie? In case you're rolling your eyes at the legitimacy of Space Jam. I'll point you in this direction. 
  • This is pretty hilarious and pretty spot on. 
  • Oh my god, why does this exist?!
  • Saw this band this past weekend and they were incredible. 
  • These are just beautiful. It's the little things, isn't it? 
  • While Cooper was out of town this weekend, I binge watched some RuPaul's Drag Race and was looking for a specific lip synch when my attentions were routed here. I recommend you watch each and every one of these and take notes. 

Finally, I ate at Lot 2 on Friday and goddamn if my socks aren't knocked off every time I dine there. This visit I opted for their new meatball sandwich and fuck that thing was good. It was spicy and sweet and warm and delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment