FRIDAY August 16
- I have always wanted to see Gogol Bordello, I have a feeling it would just be a super fun show. If you're in Omaha you should check this show out.
- Two very different, but both very interesting, films are opening at Film Streams. Blackfish and Renoir. One is about a killer whale, one is about an amazing painter.
- There's kind of only one thing you should be doing today if you're in town: Maha Music Festival.
- If I weren't camping I would be all over this. You can see the classic film The Sandlot at the lovely Werner Park. Should be a great night for an outdoor movie.
- The Bemis Center lets the public take a peak behind closed door at their regular Open Studios day.
- Salt recently got a pretty good review from the Omaha World Herald. We are dying to try the goat cheese rangoons, and oh yeah, ALL DAY Happy Hour on Sunday.
Stay real, Omaha.