Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Jams #33

Another big Saturday over here at WO + SF. I (Meghan) am in a wedding this afternoon and I couldn't be more excited about it. There's nothing more culminating in a friendship than being able to be a part of your dearie's most-important-day-of-their-life. I figure my job today is to stay out of the way, but be a distractor when the bride needs me to be. And trust me, I'm good at making small talk. "Would you rather?" is probably my favorite game ever. Surely, the one thing that will get me through this long day are some great jams. Here's a look at a few songs I'll be listening to today. 



Scott Bradlee & Postmodern Jukebox - "We Can't Stop"
Yep. This is a cover of Miley Cyrus's now infamous, sexually elicit hit. While I like Miley's ridiculous dance version, I'm more wont to play this version around the house. And it seems an appropriate choice to play while getting ready with the girls today.


The So-So Glos - "Son of an American"
Nothing gets me more amped than a fast-paced song that involves chanting. I LOVE chanting and fist pumping. Could I be more of an Irish cliche?

No comments:

Post a Comment