Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Jams #34

This past week I was having a lot of trouble focusing on work. I eventually figured out that listening to music helped, and one mix in particular really got my creative juices harnessed. It's a mix that one of my friend's gave to me back at the beginning of college (remember when we used to do that? Friends giving friends tailored playlists?). It's called the Klap Mix and it was so popular amongst my group of friends that he ended up doing three volumes of it. Clapping amps you up and when done alongside music it's especially effective. So here's a couple of jams off of said playlist. Likely more to come off of it on here in the future. 


Latterman - "He's a Good Sposato"
I LOVE this song. There is literally nothing that makes me happier than clapping and singing along as a group. Huzza for camaraderie! 


Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Shuffle Your Feet"
No explanation needed here. This is just a fantastic song.

No comments:

Post a Comment