Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Jams #35

Phew. That was a hell of a weekend. I went to my first drag show in years and had so much fun. Some of us might be paying for it today, but it was worth it. Now that we're so close to October and the cool weather, I'm reflecting back on these goals we recently set for ourselves.  Now that summer madness has subsided, I think it's time to take a step back and refocus on what makes us happy and our expectations for ourselves. I've been distracting myself for a little too long. Time to get down to business. 

Enough about that. Here are some jams to liven up your Sunday. 



Cat le Bon - "Me Oh My"
I'm totally into this song right now. It's like the perfect sound to go along with upcoming long nights by a bonfire drinking whisky wrapped in a blanket. Fall I love you and your sometimes creepy air. 




Sonia - "Aqui En Mi Nube"
This adorable cover of The Rolling Stone's "Get Off of My Cloud" is a lot of fun. It definitely makes me want to cut a rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment