Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Morning Meditation

Cooper and I celebrated our 4 year dating anniversary this week. Most of the time, when I think back on our relationship it doesn't seem possible that we've been dating that long, since 2009, when I was just 22. But then I see a picture like the one below and I'm reminded that I was in fact 23 once and Cooper can look like a total baby-face when he has short hair and no facial hair going on. 

Other than how we physically look now, I've been thinking about how much we've both grown over these past 4 years into a "responsible" couple who genuinely loves each other. Sure, we have our moments and there are always going to be things to keep working on (especially communication) but I think I can safely say we've more sure of ourselves and what we want out of this world. So cheers to the past four years and hopefully many more to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment