Monday, September 9, 2013

Web Wilderness / Branching Out

Holy god where did this day go? With today's heat, I felt like I got through the day in a haze. Here in Nebraska, it always seems like we complain about what we don't have. It's the one thing that connects us all - talking about the wacky weather around here. Do you guys ever feel like that's just a really negative way at looking at it?  While it's nice that we all can feel like we survive it together, maybe instead of complaining about it, we should just embrace it a little more. Sometimes when my Facebook feed is half full with talk about the weather,  I just wanna be like, "Come on y'all, just wear less clothes and stick your face in the freezer when you think you're going to lose it. It's like this every year". Well enough ranting, let's reward our hazy minds with some numbing internet findings. 

  • UH, this dog collection from Anthropoligie is ADORABLE. Kerry, that dog door knocker may become your housewarming present. 
  • Watching these just made me feel so much better about today. 
  • Here at WO + SF we're HUGE "Real Housewives of ________" fans. We know, it's not the healthiest of obsessions, but these women,  well they can just be so fun and ridiculous to watch. Bravo TV - we blame you for sucking us in with all of your all-day marathons. If you share this guilty pleasure, then you'll enjoy this throwback gallery of the ladies. 
  • We admire the ladies from A Beautiful Mess a lot more than the RHO_. Here's a cute interview with them where they give some awesome tips for making your Instagram photos a little more interesting. 
  • I want to get a little "witchy-er" with my wardrobe this fall and this jewelry looks like the perfect place to start. 
  • Oh, Neko Case. You're a personal hero of mine. Your humor and wit, your love for dogs and knack for writing songs with deep narratives makes me with I could just hang with you. Even though that may never happen, at least you gave me these life lessons. 
  • This is a little old, but did you hear Second Chance Antiques downtown moved to a new location? Second Chance is by far my favorite antique store in town. I've spent many many hours scouring the bric-a-brac to find the occasional diamond in the rough.

^^Head back here this week to check out our review of the BI Luncheonette^^

No comments:

Post a Comment