Hey y'all. We've arrived at the crest of another week. Can you believe it's almost October?! On top of gearing up for the new season (which was made official as of yesterday!) Kerry is moving into her very first home this weekend and that's pretty incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing her make this house her home and all of the drinks we're going to have on her back porch. So if you're needing a little buffer before settling into the hustle and bustle of the work week, we've got you covered.
- HERE HERE! PREACH SISTER!
- Did you see how good Jimmy Kimmel pranked us?!
- I'm loving all of these photos. I want to simplify my life this upcoming season and these photos are a great reminder of the beauty in everyday life.
- I'm glad there's someone else out there who is equally excited as me for Parenthood to come back on the air this week!
- Oh, Claire Daines, you're just the best.
- It was Nick Cave's birthday yesterday! Celebrate by watching his most interesting collaborations.
- Going to start implementing these tips immediately.
- I spent many Saturdays in college watching SJP in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. It's such a classic, and apparently the dance movie holy grail.
- Adding a little spice to your upcoming week. NSFW
- Finally, an explanation as to why all of our allergies are so bad here in Omaha.
- More inspirational stuff for when you're down this week.
- These are amazing! You go ladies!
I bought new shoes this weekend. Pretty exciting stuff.