FRIDAY September 6
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Once again we express our dismay and surprise that another new month is upon us. It's nuts. Celebrate the 9th month of the year at Benson First Friday. We recommend seeing Max Fischer & Downtown James Brown at the Sydney, Jake's Block Party, and art at Petshop and Sweatshop.
- If you don't feel like wrestling someone for a parking spot in Benson, check out a cool show at O'Leavers. Rock Paper Dynamite, Moses Prey, and The Decatures are playing.
SATURDAY September 7
- Check out the annual Rockbrook Village Art Fair. There are over 150 artists, plus food from nearby restaurants.
- There's only about a month left of the Omaha Farmer's Markets so make sure you get down there to get some delicious veggies. Last year I stocked up on tomatoes and froze them and I highly recommend it!
- There is a football game.
- Last weekend I had brunch not once, but twice, and it was AMAZING. I love you, breakfast food. Do your tummy a favor and go to your favorite breakfast/brunch spot and bid the weekend adieu.