FRIDAY September 13
- Ooooh, Friday the 13th, spooky scary! Queue up a scary movie on Netflix with some friends in celebration.
- Through the end of September Midtown Crossing is hosting an end of summer concert series. This Friday is a performance by Opera Omaha, which I think is pretty awesome. Opera has never been more accessible to the masses!
- Film Streams has two new movies that sound pretty appealing to me: In a World... and Ain't Them Bodies Saints. Thank you, Film Streams, for bringing us new and interesting films!
SATURDAY September 14
- We LOVE stories! Venture into Nature at Mahoney State Park for the Moonshell Storytelling Festival. Storytellers will tell stories all day, ending with ghost stories at night.
- There's a D*** in this Show. Don't you just want to go to this to figure out what they mean by d***? I do. Head to Elmwood Park for some live theatre and find out what d*** is.
- Oh yeah, there's a football game at 11:00 am I do believe. We do enjoy the morning games so that everyone's entire night isn't governed by one football game. ;)
- With Fall fast approaching that also means the Farmers' Market is coming to an end. So go! Stock up on fresh veggies, eggs, and baked goods while you still can!
- End your weekend on a good note at O'Leavers. The So-So Sailors and One Hundred Flowers are playing.
You know you're in West Omaha when....
The Real OC Bitches!!