Friday, September 20, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

Good day, sunshine! Yes, it's the weekend, and I'm happy about that and all, but what I'm even more excited about is that I will officially be a homeowner in a mere week! This weekend I'll be stocking up on supplies and paint to do a little cleaning and color makeover before I actually move in and then next weekend I'll actually be doing it all! And on top of all that, weather.com tells me that this weekend is going to be a beautiful one! It's just all around going to be a great weekend, I think! If you're looking for something to do to make your weekend great, you've come to the right place. Just peruse our list of the the top events below! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are getting wound up for the weekend.

FRIDAY September 20
  • Friday night is all about the ladies at Barley Street Tavery with Lady Show! See mMusic, poetry, theatre, amd comedy - all put on by some fantastic ladies.
  • I am very interested in seeing Salinger, a documentary about the author of one of America's classic novels.
SATURDAY September 21
SUNDAY September 22
  •  If you want some fresh picked apples, but don't want to brave the crowd at the AppleJack Festival, I suggest going to Smalls Fruit Farm. My family has been going here for over five years now to pick and stock up on apples. Then when you get home, make some apple crisp, or cake, or pie with your apples!

 My favorite part of the Joslyn is seeing this Chihuly sculpture everytime I go. Explore your town!

No comments:

Post a Comment