FRIDAY September 20
- Friday night is all about the ladies at Barley Street Tavery with Lady Show! See mMusic, poetry, theatre, amd comedy - all put on by some fantastic ladies.
- I am very interested in seeing Salinger, a documentary about the author of one of America's classic novels.
- Head south for The AppleJack Festival in Nebraska City! To me, this festival always means that Fall is finally here and I have great memories of going to the festival with one of my best friends and her family.
- It is the final few days of Omaha Restaurant Week! We checked out Benson Brewery on Monday and are hoping to hit up at least one more restaurant this weekend. Do yourselves a favor and treat yo'selves to some amazing local cuisine.
- After a great dinner, see a great band! Yo La Tengo is playing at the Waiting Room.
- If you want some fresh picked apples, but don't want to brave the crowd at the AppleJack Festival, I suggest going to Smalls Fruit Farm. My family has been going here for over five years now to pick and stock up on apples. Then when you get home, make some apple crisp, or cake, or pie with your apples!