Friday, September 27, 2013

Wind Down / Wound Up

So this WAS supposed to be my weekend to celebrate my new home and get the keys and start painting and making it my own but there's been a set back and I won't have that moment for a few weeks now. It's a bummer because I've been looking forward to this for so long, but it's also totally okay because now I have the entire weekend free to do whatever I please! There's lots to do this weekend as you see. Here's where you might find us this weekend! As the work week winds down, WO+SF and crew are wound up for the weekend!

FRIDAY September 27
  • I hadn't heard of Wilson & Washburn until Meghan mentioned it the other day. THEN I read the OWH's review and my mouth started watering. I want to go to there.
  • O'Leavers has a great show. Simon Joyner & the Ghosts, Samuel Locke Ward, and the Garbage Boys are playing, all for only $5.00. 
  • If you're not in the mood for music maybe you'd like to have a laugh, or a few. I have not been to Brother's in forever so maybe I should venture up to see The Max Chill Show, featuring some of Omaha's funniest people.
SATURDAY September 28
  • Enjoy the slightly cooler weather whilst celebrating local artists. The second annual Artsarben is this weekend, outside at Aksarben Village where the Farmer's Market typically takes place. This is basically the Summer Arts Festival's Fall sibling and we are IN. 
  • Midtown is happenin' this weekend. Celebrate the lovely Dundee neighborhood at Dundee Day, a street festival and concert. 
  • It's September but you can still go to Oktoberfest. (Had to do it.) Head to Beer Corner U.S.A. for German music, German beer, and German food for some German partying.
SUNDAY September 29
#haveagoodweekend

No comments:

Post a Comment