FRIDAY September 27
- I hadn't heard of Wilson & Washburn until Meghan mentioned it the other day. THEN I read the OWH's review and my mouth started watering. I want to go to there.
- O'Leavers has a great show. Simon Joyner & the Ghosts, Samuel Locke Ward, and the Garbage Boys are playing, all for only $5.00.
- If you're not in the mood for music maybe you'd like to have a laugh, or a few. I have not been to Brother's in forever so maybe I should venture up to see The Max Chill Show, featuring some of Omaha's funniest people.
- Enjoy the slightly cooler weather whilst celebrating local artists. The second annual Artsarben is this weekend, outside at Aksarben Village where the Farmer's Market typically takes place. This is basically the Summer Arts Festival's Fall sibling and we are IN.
- Midtown is happenin' this weekend. Celebrate the lovely Dundee neighborhood at Dundee Day, a street festival and concert.
- It's September but you can still go to Oktoberfest. (Had to do it.) Head to Beer Corner U.S.A. for German music, German beer, and German food for some German partying.
- I am so feeling Fall lately. I plan on hitting up the Farmer's Market and getting lots of fall veggies to have for the week. Hello, spaghetti squash.
- I've also been really wanting to bake something lately but I just never feel like it after a long day of work. Staying on the Fall theme I've got my eye on this Brown Butter Pumpkin Chocolate Bread, Apple Butter Challah, OR Chocolate Coconut Banana Bread.