Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Go Sludge Yourself

One of the many perks of living in Omaha is the amount of music our little town puts out. There are constantly new bands popping up featuring collaborations between some of Omaha's scene veterans. This past Saturday, I stopped back again at Brother's to check out PRO-MAGNUM, the latest metal endeavor including members of Digital Leather, Ladyfinger, Perry H Matthews, and The Fucking Party. I had to pick my face up off of the ground following their set, because it was melted off. I honestly haven't had that much fun at a show in, well, I don't know how long.

PRO-MAGNUM has a handful of shows coming up here soon, including an appearance at the next Benson First Friday. You'd be remiss to not attend one of these shows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment