Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Personal Ode to Meatloaf

It might seem a little weird for a mostly-vegetarian like myself to admit, but - I LOVE meatloaf. If there's meatloaf on a menu - I'm ordering it. As a pre-birthday treat, my dad and I went to Clancy's for lunch today to partake in their weekly meatloaf special. Gravy, green beans, french fries and tater tots - food doesn't get more comforting than this.

And I need some comfort today, my last day as a 26 year-old. Oh and because there's no better way to know you have a birthday looming than throwing out your back like I did last night. Croutch-walking around today I saw a glimpse at my future as Old Lady Francis. I think it will be alright once I have the nice porch and the bratty neighborhood kids to yell at.



No comments:

Post a Comment